Monday, October 29, 2012

Just me (Peak)

Dear visitors,

Peak is now on the road with one driver, Zopa, Sun-jo, and of course himself. Zopa sent Sun-jo and Peak to walk with the car because he said it was to full in the car (not exactly with the car more like behind the car). And they each had to wear a full pack which is a back pack meant for hiking. Peak knew the reason for this is because he needs to practice doing this for the climb to the summit of Everest and Sun-jo to keep him company. They went through the night and meet up with the guys in the morning. They did the same for another day.

This is a full pack or a hiking pack.
I think that it was really unfair that Zopa told Sun-jo who is not going to climb Everest to walk with Peak who is going to climb. But I think that it is fair to Peak to walk because he is actually going to climb and he has to practice. I also think that it is fair to Peak because he has company instead of going walking by himself.

6 comments:

  1. Bernadette,
    I'm really hoping you've got some type of plan to get to the end...

    I've enjoyed reading your thinking, but I need to see all of the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernadette,
    I think you did a great job with making your summarys the same lenghs as your critiques you are like the only one that does that. The car part said there was only driver and you said two people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I not sure about that I think Charles makes it longer than his critiques.

      Delete
  3. I'd like to hear more about your thoughts on Zopa. Why does he act so strangely? DO you think he is super smart, or just really strange? What is his interest in Peak and Sun-Jo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr.Moore,
      I think that he is smart and he is really strange. I also think that he really is odd and I think that he is acting weird in front of Peak.

      Delete
    2. Dear Bernadette,
      If I was at the point of summarizing that you're at now, I would contradict you and say that Zopa's just super smart. But at the point I'm at now, I can't really say that with honesty. Read more and you'll find out why.

      Delete