Monday, October 15, 2012

What Josh? I mean dad ?Josh?

Peak found his dad and was on the airplane Peak and his dad were having a talk. Peak had found out that his dad was not able to get seats together. Peak had called his "dad" dad and he said don't call me dad call me Josh. Peak was kinda disappointed that he couldn't spent much time with father Josh. When the airplane had stopped in different places his dad was on the phone talking in what he thought was Chinese or maybe another language.
 I really think that Peak felt bad he had not seen his dad in like five years and now they don't really get to speak when their supposed to be spending time together. I would be disappointed if I were Peak. If it were me I would probably feel really bad about it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bernadette,
    Nice work on the title! It's very humorous, and it draws me in.

    ReplyDelete