Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NAME PLEASE?

       Peak and Josh had entered the hotel and Josh mentioned that there was people waiting for him at mount. Everest and he had to go for them. Josh explained to Peak who was going to be with Peak till he comes back. His name was Zopa, Zopa had been  at the top of mount. Everest many times but says he couldn't remember how many times.  Josh also said he would see him in a couple of weeks at the most and that he would call Peaks mom to tell her Peak was okay.(Peak new that he would lie what was happening at that second).
   
       I really would be sad and terrified if my dad told me " I'll be back for you in a couple of weeks . I would be  terrified because I would not who Zopa. I would also be mad because I had came from New York to China to spend time with my dad and he is doing something else I also want to remind you... I love this book!!.

4 comments:

  1. Bernadette,
    I can not see where your critique is. I would like to know. The reason I say this is because I want to know your opinion on the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xitha,
      Please make sure that your comments follow our comment rules.

      Delete
  2. Bernadette,
    Another thing is that you did not close your bracket or this sign(). That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Xitha,
      Make sure that you follow our comment rules.

      @Bernadette,
      If students do not follow the comment rules, you do not need to post their comments.

      Delete