Thursday, November 8, 2012

Second day on The black Pearl

Dear viewers,

I am on the second day on reading this book and so far and I am really enjoying it. I read that Ramon's dad is teaching him how to be in the pearl business. And then Ramon brought up that his dad promised that he would take him pearl diving when he is sixteen and he was sixteen. I thought that how was he going to get prepared to go pearl diving. And I was also thinking when was his dad going to take him pearl diving. I want to find out what will happen next. But, now I am really enjoying this book so far.

-Firedragon23

1 comment:

  1. Bernadette,
    Make sure that you are not giving ANY summary! All critique! What is author doing well? What questions do you have? How could the author do a better job?

    Also, you can still add images and links! Lots of the information and settings in this book are real, so you should be able to have links and images in each post.

    ReplyDelete