Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Starting the book: The Black Pearl

 I am starting reading the book The Black Pearl.  And all I I am going to do is make critiques. And so far this is what I think:

In my opinion I think when Ramon Salazar said that there were thousands of people who had heard Manto Diablo there were only two that actually seen him I thought and I found out that only 1 out of a thousand people have seen him. And I read there was only one that had seen him still alive. I was curious who was the person  that had seen Manto Diablo and who was he. That was when I found out who had seen him. I was the narrator Ramon Salazar. I was excited to read more because I wanted to know what was going to happen. I only read four pages on this book and I already got into it I really like this book!

2 comments:

  1. Bernadette,
    What a great post! I like how you put two things into one. I would of done that, but i didn't. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bernadette,
    You're right on the part about how it was interesting how Ramon engages you with the fact that he was the only person alive to see the Manta Diablo. However, I think you should have ten pages in one post.

    ReplyDelete