Monday, November 12, 2012

The Black Pearl

Dear readers,

As you know I have been reading the book the book The Black Pearl. And I read and I read that Ramon had wanted to go diving for pearls and then when he was a bout to the person that was on the boat with them was bragging about how he got a really good pearl. When Ramon goes in he finds a huge pearl and the person that bragged a bout the big pearl was jealous of him. When I heard this I thought and realized this sometimes people try to show off and says that he/she is better than every one else then that people gets humiliated. And I have a question about who is Manto Diablo? And why is he so important in the village?
This is a picture of a pearl.














-Firedragon23

3 comments:

  1. Manta Diablo is not a person. http://www.freedive.net/mantas/mantas.htm

    Read carefully! Also, I love the picture of the pearl. What does a black pearl look like though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Moore,
      I agree with you. But I still wonder why you didn't say or notice that the pearl was white. Other than that I completly agree with you.

      Delete
  2. Bernadette,
    I think that your post was great! I also agree with Mr. Moore. I LOVED THE PEARL!!!!!! Although if you named the post ''The Black Pearl'' than how come you have a white one there? I also think that you only have six sentences. Other than that I think that your post was great. I hope that you have a lot of comments posted. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete