Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Black Pearl

Dear visitors,

I think that the book is starting to get a little boring but I still think that it is a good book. In the beginning the lead was great but as it goes on all it is talking about is pearls. I think that I is cool that they go diving without scuba gear. And I did some research and found this site, and this one about what pearl diving is. I read that in the pearling business people can hold their breath for two minutes each time they dive. So... I did some research and I found out that that on a website a human being can hold their breath under water for up to 11 minutes.  I think that this is a interesting fact and I started to wonder what the world record is, I found out that it was 22 minutes and 22 seconds held by  a person named Tom Sietas.

I found this picture of a pearl diver.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your writing very much. You put quite a lot of effort in it. You also put great pictures on your posts. You have a great way of picking certain pictures. I hope to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete