Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flush: The big "bad" bully

Hello world,
This is a idea of what I think what happening to Noah.
It is summertime and no school for Noah and his sister Abbey. Abbey is Noah's little sister, she has a biting problem. In the story There is this bully named Jasper Jr. and Noah says that if you are a boy and your parent name you Jasper that is enough to get any one mad. The story tells how Jasper looks like he has a huge walnut head, lumps and crinkles on his scalp, and he had a buzz cut. 

I think that it was funny that his head is like a walnut shape. I think that soon Noah is going to stand up to him, or just get him even more mad. I like how the author uses lots of details.  I don't know what happened to Jasper's head but I think his dad, Dusty might of shaved his head. Again I think that the characters are cool. A boy that is named Jasper? In this blog that Charles had made is awesome post overall.
This is a walnut the shape of Jasper's head.

1 comment:

  1. Bernadette,
    I love the pictures you had put on. They are funny. I liked reading that much is great. It kept me reading. I think that is the kind of writing that Mr. Moore is looking for. Like I said before I think your post is amazing.

    ReplyDelete