Monday, December 3, 2012

Touching Spirit Bear 1

Dear viewers,
I have been reading the book Touching Spirit Bear and Cole is the main character, Garvey is someone that tries to help Cole ( much older and wiser than Cole). I am going to tell you about the book:

  Garvey brings ingredients salt, flour, eggs, baking soda, a bottle of water, sugar, butter, and molasses. Garvey made Cole taste all of the ingredients alone, by them self and Cole wanted to show nothing scares him so he wolfed down all in ingredients. Then Garvey gave Cole a slice of cake and told him to eat it.
    I think that this is a good book and I agree with Ian on how the flash backs in the book are ANNOYING. I think that it was a shame that Cole did not get the thing Garvey was trying to teach him. I know what Garvey was trying to teach him. He was trying to teach him when people work together they work better than when they are alone. I think that he wanted to teach Cole that he needs to work with others. like what he says to Cole "life is a Circle."

These are the ingredients for cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment