Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Flush: The interview!

Dear world,

This is a satellite.
Noah and Abbey need to stop their mom from watching TV at five o'clock.Why because of the interview that Noah's dad decided to do from the jail. They didn't know what their dad planned on saying but they didn't think that it was something good. After dinner Abbey pretended that she wasn't felling good while he used his fishing pole to grab the satellite for the television. And yank it so his mom would not be able to watch the news. (Like she does every night.)

I think that Noah and abbey have a great plan but what would their mom think... Did they pull it down? Was it the wind? What happened? I would not want to get into that situation but I would also not want Noah's mom to see the interview of Noah's dad. I would have done that too. Of course there is a chance of getting in BIG BIG trouble but it worth it and I would tell her that the wind blew it or something like that. But, isn't it funny that the wind happened to knock the satellite down when Abbey was Screaming. I have read Bella's blog post and  have noticed that we both have a post about "THE INTERVIEW."

3 comments:

  1. Bernadette,
    I think that this is a chance of getting in BIG trouble. But in your last paragraph you said: but it worth it . That's really confusing to me. Could you go back and fix it? Other than that you post is great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raven,
      When I said it was worth it I meant it by like it would be worth it, knock out the TV so their mom wouldn't be able to watch their dad.

      Delete
  2. I seldom drоp rеmarks, however i did a fеw sеarсhіng and wound uρ here "Flush: The interview!".
    And Ι actuallу do havе 2 questionѕ for уоu
    іf it's allright. Is it simply me or does it seem like some of the responses look like written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I'd
    lіke to keep uρ wіth еveгything fresh you have tο post.

    Would you mаkе a lіst οf every
    one of your social sites like your linkеdin ρгofilе, Facebooκ pagе оr twittег feed?


    Also νisit my ωeb blog: Full Content

    ReplyDelete