Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flush: Where is he?

Dear people,

A skiff.
Noah and his sister were at their house waiting for Lice. When they noticed that Lice wasn't coming. They were wondering, why wasn't Lice coming he could get a skiff for a note that's a pretty good deal. Noah told Abbey that he was going to Lice's house to see if Lice was still working on his statement. He didn't let Abbey come because he didn't want her there just in case Lice ends up passed out drunk on the floor of his trailer. "If you're not back in an hour, I'm calling the cops." Abbey said.

 I like this book so far it's a great book, I especially like how there are a lot of surprises like Lice not showing up. I would really wonder about Lice, I mean that he gives Noah a paper saying how Dusty Muleman was illegally dumping and Noah's dad's boat is all his. I wouldn't wan't my sister coming If I were Noah. First of all, what Noah said about the being passed out on the floor. And I also wouldn't want her to come because she might get hurt or be to slow. I think that it is funny that Abbey said "If you're not back in an hour, I'm calling the cops." 




No comments:

Post a Comment